Noyes House

JSDH article page 175
Oliver Noyes house at 2525 N Ave. was built on a 7-acre lot in 1896 by the city postmaster and his wife Sarah who often went to church with Frank and Sarah Kimball to sing on Sunday nights. The home recently was owned by John and Christy Walton who donated it to the International Community Foundation.
Map | Next
Noyes house at 2525 N Avenue

Noyes house parlor

Noyes house fireplace

Noyes house bedroom

Noyes house garden

revised 4/20/08 by Schoenherr | National City | Map | San Diego Local History